Friday, May 30, 2008

Tanning and sytycd

I am going to do the airbrush tanning thing tonight. I did it a couple of times last summer and liked it alright...as long as I exfoliate well it looks alright. I have a competition coming up this weekend and I just feel better when I have a little color! Why is that? Why does a tan make such a difference in my perception of how I look? Well, some of you will see me Sunday...hopefully it will turn out okay...I'll have to put up a picture...

On another topic here is one of my favorite auditioners from SYTYCD...
her mom assistant choreographed High School Musical and she was in the second one.

2 comments:

Munchie's Bows, Etc. said...

What did you think about SLC on SYTYCD? That mom that brought her 4 kids with her to the audition? Oh my! And the guy who wore the shirt that said, "Joseph Smith is my Homeboy." Those are our people and honestly, I'm a little embarassed. Why couldn't they have been from Paducah, KY? :)

Jess and Jason said...

I didn't even notice your tanning on Sunday...which is a good thing. If I could tell that you were airbrushed it would not have been what you were going for!