Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


Today I have decided is going to be a good, productive day. I have tried to keep a positive attitude when Christian began whining about socks...yes...socks...and when Jack threw his cereal bowl (thankfully already empty) across the room, the spoon soon to follow, and when, as I pulled a bowl out for my breakfast, the other three up in the cupboard came crashing down to the counter and floor, two of them breaking enough to throw away.
All this before 8:15am. But I have decided...good day...productive day...positive day...


I kinda feel like Tony Robbins, the guru guy, which I guess is a good thing?

3 comments:

Jessica L said...

Good idea. I've been inspired by you. I will try it too. Thanks. :)

Monson Family said...

Good Luck!

Jess and Jason said...

So how did it go? How long did it last?