Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 1

15 Facts about ME (I am going with the basics here, 15 is a lot!)

1. I am 5'4"
2. I have brown hair
3. hazel eyes
4. I am a dance teacher, but I love performing
5. I like putting together photo books online
6. I like pretending to model, doing model walks, posing for the camera, etc., I know, nerdy
7. I like singing, not the greatest at it but I still enjoy it
8. I love it when we have a day at home and there is nothing planned and I just get to hang around with the kids and Matt all day
9. I am LDS
10. I really like to shop, especially trying on shoes
11. I like to bake
12. I love dessert
13. I love living in Maryland, its gorgeous
14. I like movies and tv
15. I am a Twilight fan :)
 

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yes, 15 is a lot! That is why I only did 10. :)
I especially like that being a Twilight fan made it into the top 15. :)