Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 days of blogging

I saw a friend did this on her blog and thought maybe it would get me back into actually posting things on my blog.  It is called 30 days of blogging, and since I'm having a hard time coming up with something interesting to blog about on my own, I'm going to do it. Here is how the 30 days will look:

      - 15 facts about me.
      - A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.
      - My favorite photograph of my best friend.
      - 20 of my favorite things
      - A photo of myself two years ago.
      - A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet.
      - A song to match my mood, and why.
      - A recipe
      - A photo of the item I last purchased.
      - A photo and description of what's in my makeup bag?
      - A photograph of the town I live in.
      - A TV show I'm currently addicted to.
      - Something I don't leave the house without.
      - A photo of something that makes me happy.
      - Something I crave a lot.
      - What's in my purse?
      - A photo of something that means a lot to me.
      - A photo of somewhere I've been to.
      - A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then?
      - My worst habit
      - 5 of my biggest pet peeves
      - My celebrity crush.
      - Something I could never get tired of doing.
      - My favorite book
      - A photo that makes me happy
      - A photo that makes me angry/sad
      - My dream house
      - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc) that means something to me.
      - A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
    - A photograph of myself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.  
 
We'll see how it goes!  You should try it too! 

2 comments:

Allison said...

YES! I'm so glad you're doing this :)

Jess and Jason said...

Very cool!