Monday, January 18, 2010

oh man...

There has been so much that its too much. 

We took family pictures in December with the whole family.  Here are my three.


Christmas was nice, but, Anna was sick, fever/cold, and Jack was just getting over pneumonia.  Otherwise very fun visiting with family from far away and celebrating.






























 New Years was fun.  Matt and I went to our first grown-up party and had a great time.  Then went to watch the countdown at home with the fam. 
 


So far 2010 has been more sickness.  We've got some stomach bug that has been making the rounds around ours and other families homes that we know.  So far its hit three of us, Jack, Anna, and now Matt.  I am hoping that is where it ends.    
Otherwise things are good.  We have a home.  We are together as a family.  We know our loved ones our safe.  I don't think I can complain about too much else when I am that blessed. 


No comments: