Monday, January 25, 2010

almost February finally

January...The New Year's resolutions are already out the window...looking forward to getting onto February now...Anna is 11 1/2 months and I can't believe it!  She stands well, no steps yet, eats big people food, plays with her brothers ( Christian was chasing her around last night crawling, she would crawl then look back and see Christian coming and scream and laugh then start crawling away again really fast, so funny.)  We all had the stomach flu (except me miraculously) as it passed through our house. Jack performed as an Arabian dancer in his little Pre-K production of the Nutcracker.  That is about all my exciting news.  :)



 


1 comment:

Mauri said...

Wow, I can't believe Anna is almost a year old! Time is flying. I'm about 4 months along now with our fifth and time was dragging, but it seems to be picking up a bit now. I get my ultrasound in 2 weeks, very excited to find out if it is a girl or a boy!