Monday, January 18, 2010

Atlantic City

I got to go to one last dance convention last weekend in Atlantic City, New Jersey.  It was The Pulse and has such celebrity faculty as Mia Michaels, Brian Friedman, Cris Judd, LaurieAnn Gibson, Desmond Richardson, Dave Scott, and Sonya Tayek.  I got to take class with most of these awesome choreographers over two days.  It was a lot of fun.  I met a couple of really fun people.  I got some really cute Nappytabs sweats and shorts.  And Matt and I went on a date and lost a little bit of much.  Very little.  Slots aren't that fun.  Anyway, it was an unforgettable weekend.  I hugged Mia Michaels!  Anyway...


Sonya, Desmond, above.
Sonya, LaurieAnn, Brian Friedman, left.












me and Cris Judd.













Mia Michaels at the luncheon.  I did get a picture with her but it is on someone else's camera.











Our room at Bally's.












A room with a view.













Fun times!

4 comments:

Likely said...

WHAT IN THE?????????m

My two favorite choreographers. Mia and Sonja. Did you get to work with them? I am kind of dying right now! AHHHHHhhhh!!!! Were you dying too? That is so cool. Was this with your dance company? (Is that even the right name?) What a fun weekend!

Likely said...

And that picture of Mia is classic. HA HA!!

Allison said...

SWEET!
I'm a little jealous over here :)

Mauri said...

I am majorly jealous! That must have been so much fun!