Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Summertime background.  I am so excited that it's warm again.  Lots has been going on.  It won't stop until July.  I just got finished playing the head cheerleader in High School Musical at a local community theater.  I had more fun doing that than I've had in a long time.  It lit that fire in me again to want to be onstage.  So hopefully more dancing in theater or shows in the near future.

     Christian and Jack wrap up baseball this weekend.  We also have Matt's sister Elizabeth's wedding weekend!  
 Anna is trying to get her last four little teeth in, the canines and I think its made her a bit grumpy over the past week or so. 
 We celebrated Christian's 9th birthday and took a fun family picture.  Sorry a little blurry.
 Lots of fun stuff to look forward to as well.  Hershey Park, girls camp, cubscout daycamp, Eclipse, July 4th...and of course more pool time! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope to share a stage with you again.. keep being you cuz if you change i will never talk to again, and neither will Matt Feldmen lol

leslie said...

haha! thanks J :)

Likely said...

That arching picture of you is incredible. I think it is your new facebook profile pic too. It's rad. You are so talented.