Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspired by...

A lovely, creative friend, Jennilyn, inspired me to take more couple's photos of me and Matt.  I have been meaning to after trying to put together a small photo album for him at Valentine's day of our almost 10 years together and having a hard time finding pictures of only the two of us.  So, I started last night.  Set the timer to take 3 pictures in a row.  I only put the best one up, Matt was embarrassed about his face in the first one and I accidentally put up the wrong finger in the third one.  I swear, it was an accident!
I love my Matt!  Coming up on our 10 year anniversary this month is just crazy!  I can't believe it has been 10 years.  I'll save the rest for a post closer to our big day.  For now, here is the picture.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

HURRAH for couples! Your kids will thank you years from now, I promise.

Allison said...

I ran into the same problem when I tried to find pictures of Jim and I for our anniversary. I think we only have 5 in the last 9 years. Crazy.
p.s. What a cute couple!