Monday, February 22, 2010

YW Weekend Activities

Last weekend was full of fun activities.  The Young Women had a Daddy/Daughter Date night on Friday that my counselor Geri planned.  It was super cute and we ended up with a great group attending.  We danced and played some musical chairs.  It was a really fun night for the girls and their dads.  

Then Saturday morning the girls had their last basketball game at the Stake center.  I finally made it!  We had 7 girls on our team and they volunteered me to act as their coach.  (I know nothing about the rules of basketball), but I yelled SUB! and was a great sideline cheerleader with the other parents.  It was a lot of fun and the girls stayed undefeated!

2 comments:

geri said...

Yea!!!

Caitlin said...

Thank you so much for putting these pictures of the girls up! I miss them like crazy! I'm glad you all had a good time at the "Sock Hop". Can't wait to see you all soon!