Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

We spent Christmas Eve and Day and the day after at Matt's grandmother's home in Virginia. We did stockings from "Santa" in the morning which is always fun and unpredictable. We made it home Friday evening and had our own little family Christmas. It was very nice, we had a fire going in the fireplace, the kids got some pretty cool stuff, then went to bed and Matt and I finished opening our remaining gifts together. He got me the two things I wanted most this year, Mama Mia dvd and a new digital camera! I was very excited. He was happy with his Christmas also. The Nativity story was told with our little people display which was very cute and the kids even listened for the most part this year. All in all a great holiday. We still have one more Christmas to do over at KK and Baba's on Sunday evening. I love Christmastime! Can't wait to hear how everyone else's went!

No comments: