Sunday, August 15, 2010

there's a snake in my boot!

Well, not in my boot...but next to my house!  We got home Saturday night to find a slithery snake gliding past us on our front walkway.  Matt has a "thing" about snakes.  Phobic.  So, he stood there shining the flashlight while I took these...














Then he said he'd take care of getting the kids to bed while I caught it in a paper bag that it easily wiggled into (sucker) and brought it across the street and up a ways to release into the wild near someone else's house.  I even got a good scare out of him when I returned with the bag and said I didn't let it go and pretended to shake it out toward him...hahahaha....  :-)

2 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

Um, Matt probably doesn't like you sharing this with everyone...but I like to laugh at him about it!!

Aly Porter said...

Yeah I just put some kid's detangler in it. You can just spray it and leave it in. Because then it's not stiff like hair spray, but it works great! It just makes it so her hair isn't frizzy. And kinda styles the curls at the same time.