Friday, September 25, 2009

My big girl Anna is 7 1/2 months now!  We took her to get a flu shot and I asked if I could weigh her.  I wish I could get stats for every month so I was excited I didn't have to wait until November!  She is 17lbs.6oz. and smiley and happy as ever. 

I love that she sleeps with a teddy bear.  Every nap and at bedtime we put it in her arms and she holds it and rolls it around and rubs it on her face and falls fast asleep and looks so cute doing it. 


She also is almost completely weaned and has started holding her own bottle a little.  She still needs help to keep it lifted. 




Matt and I went to the daddy/daughter princess dinner for our stake and taught the girls and their dads how to waltz kinda.  We just taught the basic box step but they caught on and it was very sweet to watch. 


Last thing, the other morning we heard lots of trucks pulling up in front of our house, I peeked out the window and there were four trucks from a tree clearing company.  They were coming to remove the eyesore of a tree from in front of our dead across the street neighbor's house that her alive daughter comes to about one weekend a month.  I wish I had a before shot.  Watching the workers chop down trees (four of them) was fascinating.  I could not tear my eyes away for probably an hour and a half.  It was like watching a public television show. 










3 comments:

Likely said...

Did I make that hair barrette? Hmmm..... Who gave that to you? Jeannette? Nichole? I think those two were the only ones that had hair barrettes from me.

mystery.

leslie said...

indeed you did Tiff! Jeannette gave me a bunch of Lauren's hair things she couldn't use anymore. I love that one, so cute. :)

Alex McMurray said...

You look cute in that pic! Anna is a darling!