Monday, November 10, 2008

From almost 5 weeks ago...

I would've put this up after I got it but our scanner wasn't hooked up and our computer does stupid stuff sometimes...anyway, here are the sonogram pics...not the easiest to decipher but in the first you should see a head and profile of face, neck, shoulder and arm going up towards the mouth. The other one is more fuzzy, like a motion shot, there is a leg, body, arm and head lying on back, profile. I will have a picture of me at the end of the week for the 24 week shot. I am feeling pretty good, but there are a lot more aches and pains than I had with the previous two.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ahhhh - she is adorable :) Not that I can tell from the pics - I just know she will be, cause I know her parents :)
(It is a girl right???)

leslie said...

yes a girl...thanks...I can't wait to see her