Monday, October 27, 2008

4 Things...

I was tagged...

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband

He's smart/can figure pretty much anything out
He an AWESOME dad.
He makes me laugh especially when he does his signature dance moves
He is always trying to better himself and our family

4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once

Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Dirty Dancing
Ever After
Better Off Dead

4 TV Shows That I Watch

Dancing with the Stars
Pushing Daisies
Survivor
America's Next Top Model

4 Places I've Been

Brazil
Clearwater Beach, FL
Las Vegas
Yellowstone

4 People Who Email Me Regularly

Karen (mom in law)
Kathy
Alex
Babycenter.com

4 Favorite Foods

at the moment....french fries w/salt and ketchup
chocolate
pepperjack cheese and crackers
spicy food

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year

having my little girl in March
Christian's baptism in June
going to Kirtland in July
Jack in 3 day preschool or pre-k next fall

4 People I Tag

Tiffany R
Alex
Jessica C
Jessica L

2 comments:

Jessica L said...

I knew someone was going to get me... Give me a day or two to come up with something good. Well, maybe not "good", just "something". :)

nichole said...

I would love to see some of Matt's signature dance moves. Ha, ha!